Search This Blog

Pageviews

Monday 15 September 2014

Review: Volume Million Lashes Waterproof

I brought this mascara about 3 or 4 months ago, and I can honestly say I love it! I have never really invested in a lot of mascaras. I had one that was good and worked and I never really saw the point in buying another! The one I used before this L'Oreal mascara was alright but it smudged underneath the eye throughout the day. That is the reason for me buying the 'waterproof' version of the L'Oreal mascaras range.
 
It never ever smudges which I think is amazing and it makes your lashes look really long and great!For some reason I couldn't find the price of my exact one anywhere online, but I think it was around £12! This is a little bit expensive in my books normally, but because it works so well and I am totally in love with it, I would definitely reinvest in this if it ran out!
 
The design is also quite pretty and elegant, making it quite appealing to the eye!!
 
If you are looking for a good quality mascara that you can get a lot of use out of then I would definitely suggest that you get this one, because of the fantastic results!! 
 
Thanks for reading, and any comments/tips are welcome:) xxx

1 comment:

  1. I really like this mascara too

    Thank you for checking out my blog

    www.milliecbeauty.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete